Big Brother Mzansi Season 3 Audition FAQs
If you don’t mind, you can check out these Big Brother Mzansi Season 3 Audition FAQs
– Date: 12th and 13th October
– Venue: The BAT Centre 45 Martime Place, Small Craft Harbour, Durban
– Date: 19th and 20th October
– Venue: The Pyramid Conference and Venue Centre 96 Eloff Street ext, Village Deep, Selby
– Date: 26th and 27th October 2013
– Venue: The Riverclub Liesbeek Parkway, Observatory
Where Can I Enter?
Auditions are open. You will need to arrive and register at the relevant location . You do not need to pre-register.
How Do I Enter?
There are two ways to enter: The entry form will be available online for downloading online [web address]. Possible participants can register at the relevant location/venue on the day of the auditions. You do not need to pre-register.
Registration starts at 08h00 and closes at 15h00 on both audition days. If you are registered by 15h00 you will be auditioned. Auditions are on a first come/first serve basis in each city.
What to expect:
You will have an initial interview with a member of the Big Brother Mzansi selection team. If your audition is successful, you will be asked to come back for a second round audition by appointment.
What to bring:
– A photocopy of your South African ID, Passport or relevant Visa in Foreign Passport
– A pen to fill in your entry form
– A Hat and Sunscreen should the lines be long and outdoors
– We suggest a small cooler box with water and snacks, as we cannot guarantee that you will be able to purchase these at the venue
What are the Producers looking for:
Applicants need to be 21yrs or older on 01 January 2014 and a citizen or legal resident of South Africa. Big Brother Mzansi Housemates should be vocal, fun-loving, creative, original and articulate. It is important to show the side that your friends see – who you are when at home.