Big Brother Mzansi calls for housemates!
The time has arrived for the return of a Big Brother house crammed with South Africans. Could it be you? If so, read on! …
As we spilt a couple of months ago, Big Brother Mzansi premieres on Mzansi Magic in February next year.
If you’d like to enter you need to get yourself over to the auditions where you’ll be able to prove that you have what it takes to be the ultimate housemate.
Unlike Big Brother Africa, you don’t need to go through a screening process before auditioning. You also don’t need to pre-register for the auditions – registration will happen at the audition venue.
You do need to fill in an entry form though. You can either fill it in before the auditions and take it with you or you can fill it at the audition venue – forms will be available at the venue too.
Below are the audition venues:
– Date: Saturday, 12 and Sunday, 13 October 2013
– Venue: The BAT Centre 45 Martime Place, Small Craft Harbour, Durban.
– Date: Saturday, 19 and Sunday, 20 October 2013
– Venue: The Pyramid Conference and Venue Centre 96 Eloff Street ext, Village Deep, Selby.
– Date: Saturday, 26 and Sunday, 27 October 2013
– Venue: The Riverclub Liesbeek Parkway, Observatory.
Registration starts at 08h00 and closes at 15h00 on both audition days i.e. the latest you can register by is 15h00. Auditions are on a first come/first serve basis in each city.
What to take with you:
- A photocopy of your South African ID, Passport or relevant Visa in Foreign Passport
- A pen to fill in your entry form
- A Hat and sunscreen in case the lines are long and outdoors
- Water and snacks as the show can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to buy these at the venue
What to expect:
You will have an initial interview with a member of the Big Brother Mzansi selection team. If your audition is successful, you will be asked to come back for a second round audition by appointment.
What are the producers looking for?
Applicants need to be 21 or older on 1 January 2014 and a citizen or legal resident of South Africa. Big Brother Mzansi Housemates should be vocal, fun-loving, creative, original and articulate. It is important to show the side that your friends see – who you are when at home.